UNITED STATES OUTSOURCING COMPANY
Analyze IT Consulting
Experienced Outsourcing / BPO Manager
Work with organizations to identify processes within organization that can be outsourced and work with operations and finance teams to detail requirements, budgets and savings.
Negotiate agreements with BPO vendors to include statement of work, pricing, service level agreeements, incentives/penalties, and other compliance/governance agreements.
Implement front-end business process redesigns including outsourcing of mailroom, imaging and data capture and data conversion projects.
Design and implement tools designed to effectively monitor vendor compliance.
On-going management of vendor relationship.
• Oversight of vendor relationships to include contract negotiation, day-to-day management of vendor relationship, performance management and incident management for BPO vendors providing mailroom, imaging, data capture and claims adjudication services.
• Work with key business stakeholders across organizations to communicate current results, future plans and troubleshoot improvements. Collaborate with resources to develop business requirement documents both for major implementations and process improvement projects.
• Complete Vendor Compliance Audits including facility, system, security and disaster recovery.
• Implement and monitor tools designed to effectively measure vendor performance.
• Manage project implementation and change management processes between buyer and vendor including design, build, test and implementation. Coordinate with internal and external touchpoints to appropriately monitor and coordinate dependencies.
• Identify and direct process improvements by in-house and vendor staff. Monitors Six Sigma improvement projects to assure quality and cost deliverables are achieved.
• Identify problematic trends in incoming transactions and works with external entities and internal departments to improve submission quality
• Negotiate internal service level agreements with business partners necessary to ensure vendor and business unit requirements are met timely.
• Extensive coordination between vendor, business operations and IT to implement process improvements to increase vendor performance and ensure vendor can deliver the excellent quality standards expected.
• Successfully implemented and manage a comprehensive compliance model that supports outsourcing vendor contracts to ensure vendor is meeting all contractual obligations including service level agreements.
Contract hourly rate plus expenses for travel. Rate to be negotiated upon presentation of Scope of Work.
United States - Prospect, KY
YEARS IN BUSINESS
Register or Login to view the outsourcing service provider contact information.