UNITED STATES OUTSOURCING COMPANY
People, Technology, Performance
Dialogue Marketing’s core business is the facilitation of interactions between our clients and their customers. We realize the impact that we can have on our customer’s business and that is why we are dedicated to a strong partnership. Our clients characterize our business as one of providing personalized interactions with their customers and prospects across multiple channels. Our systems and experience allow us to remain knowledgeable and flexible achieving an outcome that enhances the relationship value between a company and its customers.
• Founded in 1978.
• Privately held organization headquartered in Detroit, Michigan.
• Dialogue Marketing offers three integrated contact center locations.
• High-performance culture, with 700 skilled telephone sales/service representatives.
• Expertise in telephony, eCare channels, inbound services, outbound b2c, outbound b2b, database mining and application development.
• Substantial background in mortgage, financial services, retail, consumer electronics, information technology, communications, credit unions, and health care.
• “Best in class” technology which allows us to offer effective and productive customer interactions.
Each time a customer reaches out to contact you or is contacted, for whatever the reason, we view it as an opportunity to grow that relationship. In order to capitalize on these opportunities, we work with you to understand the process and develop a comprehensive plan to handle the complexities of acquiring and retaining your customers. Dialogue Marketing has a full range of tele-web services for business-to-business, business-to-consumer, and e-commerce.
Dialogue’s customer management solutions run along a wide spectrum, including:
Click to Chat
Direct Response Sales
Interactive Voice Response
Outbound Telemarketing: Predictive Dialing, Preview Dialing, Electronic Scripting, Conditional Branching/CATI, Automated Calling of Pre-recorded broadcast message.
Inbound Call Center Services: Toll-free Phone Lines, ACD, Live Representatives, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), and 24x7.
Internet Interactive Web Response System:
• Internet Telephony Integration: Hot Links to Call Center, Web Chat, Call Me Buttons, Page Push, Voice Over IP.
• Computer Telephony Integration: Automated Workstations, Screen Pops, Remote Database Interface.
• E-mail Response: Immediate Turnaround, Automated Messaging, Custom Messaging, Customized and Broadcast Outbound E-mail.
Database Management Services: At the foundation of all successful ongoing direct marketing programs is a comprehensive marketing database. Database development, data analysis, data modeling and ROI measurement systems are Dialogue Marketing’s core competencies. As data and database marketing experts, Dialogue Marketing can develop robust database solutions that will yield vital information to help our clients acquire, retain and grow market share efficiently and effectively.
Dialogue Business Solutions is a customer relationship expert that employs the talents, skills, and expertise of a dedicated and professional staff on behalf of our clients. We recruit the top talent in marketing, inside sales, customer care, and IT development. With millions of dollars invested in our telephony system alone, and three fully redundant contact centers throughout the United States, we have done the homework necessary to deliver dependable results to our clients across a number of industries including Automotive, Communications, Health Care, Financial Services, Technology, and Retail.
Customer Interactions leave a lasting impression, regardless of timing or channel. If it is difficult to get the answers in the way they want them, customers will often leave without even giving you a chance. We offer dozens of interaction channels and give the customer the option of choosing the interaction source of their preference to find the answers and order the products that they need.
• Focus on what you do best - Customers expect the excellent service that they receive from your products to extend to their ordering and customer service experiences. When you are not able to exceed their expectations or fulfill their requests in a timely manner in the channel they desire, you are left behind. Let us worry about managing the interaction so you can focus on core competencies.
• Provide better service - When customers want answers, they don’t want to wait. Outsourcing gives you the flexibility to provide service through multiple channels in a timelier manner. We know what customers expect and we meet those expectations for our clients and their customers daily.
• Save Money - Let’s face it. We all know providing great service is critical to a successful business but most businesses do not have the resources or desire to invest in the interaction technology and human capital to make it work. We are able to capitalize on years of experience.
United States - Pittsford, New York
YEARS IN BUSINESS
Register or Login to view the outsourcing service provider contact information.