BULGARIA OUTSOURCING COMPANY
BJR Labs, Inc.
Custom Design of Hardware and Embedded Systems
BJR Labs, Inc. of Bulgaria is a full-service design and professional services firm specializing in project development, process engineering, and facility design for the industrial process and manufacturing industries. Automation engineers are experienced with many hardware and software platforms. We are also familiar with the latest developments in instrumentation and process control. We have many completed R&D projects for different companies; some of them are:
Secondary Surveillance Radar - SSR (developed for "Space Research Institute - Bulgarian Academy of Sciences")
Intelligent temperature sensors
Reaction test and diagnostic equipment for the bus drivers (for the bus driving license)
Measurement, control & automation:
Security control system for the SIMEX LTD (developed for "BTC - Bulgarian Telecommunication Company")
Equipment for intercommunication in an emergency (developed for "Agency For Civil Protection") Radio-modem designs for custom remote control applicationsAudio/video systems
DVB cable and terrestrial receivers design
Analogue VU meters
Audio amplifiers and pre-amplifiers
Loudspeaker systems design
Our knowledge covers wide range of systems. Some of familiar technologies are:
Communication & Navigation:
· WiFi, 802.11a/b/g; ZigBee, Bluetooth
· Omni & Bi-Directional antennas design for 1GHz-10GHz
· Custom wireless data transmission modules based on ASK/FSK/PSK working on ISM license free radio bands
· M2M/GSM/GPRS modules
· GPS modules
· RFID readers for security systems
· Some familiar buses used in the design: I2C, SSP, SPI, UART
· Some sensor types: industrial temperature sensors, industrial humidity sensors, pressure sensors, level sensors, presence sensors, magnetic sensors, optical sensors
· Some familiar technologies: 1Wire, iButton
· ADC/DAC modules for measurement of analogue parameter of processes
· Familiar with DSP processing (Digital Signal Processing)
· Monitoring via LCD/LED/VFD displays
· Some familiar microcontrollers: Microchip PIC based; Philips LPC210x; Motorola/Freescale; Dallas/Maxim; BECK IPC, etc.
· PCB & Schematic design
· Analogue electronics design
· Digital electronics design
· Embedded Ethernet applications
We are small team of software, hardware and embedded engineers with great experience in developing of custom hardware systems/solutions for automation and control. Currently many of our engineers are taking their Ph.D. education to increase their knowledge on IT. Some brief profiles of our stuff are placed down:
Boris Ribov received his technical qualifications from Technical School of Plovdiv in 1995 at department of Industrial Electronics. He received his BSEE & MSEE from Technical University of Plovdiv in 2002, where he studied computer sciences.
Nikolay Kakanakov received his BSEE from Technical University of Plovdiv in 2003, where he studied Computer science. He received his MSEE from Technical University Sofia - branch Plovdiv in 2004.
We are searching for a company to sponsor/buy the project relevant to the remote automation and control systems or an investor/dealer to request a specific functionality and production quantity! The team is highly motivated with deep knowledge on research and development. We can offer you the best quality at the relatively low salary prices at about 750-1000 EURO (1000-1400USD) per month (income before tax; net income).
Bulgaria - Plovdiv,
YEARS IN BUSINESS
Register or Login to view the outsourcing service provider contact information.