GUATEMALA OUTSOURCING COMPANY
A C C - Central America -
Large Contact Center Outsourcer --Based in Central America--
* We started operations in Guatemala (Headquarters) in February 2006. (50 seats)
* As an opportunity to grow, by serving one of our customers and looking to the future for further combined operations in two countries we decided to open a similar facility in El Salvador. In July 2006 we started an operation in that country (40 seats)
* With operations in 2 countries (Guatemala and El Salvador) we are able to face in a better way a disaster recovery plan and have a bigger skilled labor market available. (english and spanish)
* Contact Center services for bilingual markets (English and/or Spanish) are well developed in Guatemala and El Salvador, reason why there are good labor markets for english/spanish/bilingual services.
* Up to date (January 2009), we have grown to the following state:
--> 950 seats in Guatemala. (380 available)
--> 300 seats in El Salvador. (130 available)
--> More than 1,000 employees between both countries.
--> And we can easily get more facilities for growing needs.
--> We are serving a US-customer (english) and 3 Central America Customers (spanish).
--> During 2009, we will seek to institute the COPC practices in order to get our certification as a CSP -Customer Service Provider- (COPC-2000 CSP Standard) (www.copc.com)
* Immediate geografical scope
A) In case the Customer does not have any Contact Center Solution
Guatemala, El Salvador, Costa Rica
Colombia, Peru, Argentina, Ecuador, Brasil
B) In case the Customer have his Contact Center Solution and can redirect his calls volume by a VPN (VoIP) and just need that the Outsourcer receives the calls and use the Customer´s ip-phone licences, supervisor licences, etc.
Any part of the World.
* Customer Service.
* Help desk.
* Technical Support.
* Sales Support.
* Payment Adjustments.
* Telemarketing. (inbound and outbound)
Key areas of focus:
* We understand the statistical index in our industry: 70% costs is Labor Cost. And “Labor” means “Real People”.
* We focus on our people, to encourage them to delight by helping customers solve problems and/or answer inquiries.
* We are a company that understands that our business is helping customers adding value to their products/services. We have willingness to continually reexamine what we do and ask if we can do it better.
* We start our work relationship by giving our customers the desired service, and then our goal is to surpass it.
* We believe in giving our employees the resources and work environment needed to do their work in an easy, fast, reliable and delightedly possible way. Then we can give our customers the service they expect and exceed it.
* We believe “What can be measured, can be improved”, so we work metrics focused.
* ACC as a CSP (Customer Service Provider) offers :
--> Privileged Location (an excellent time zone proximity to US and Canada).
--> Abundant talent for any kind of service.
--> In case of services to Europe Countries, because of our time zone difference, we
can be an excellent option to reduce costs for afternoon-nigth service hours.
* Price per hour of service (staffed hour reported by the ACD)
English / Bilingual Services:
Between US$ 13.00 and US$ 10.00 depending on the volume of work and required skills.
Between US$ 9.00 and US$ 6.00 depending on the volume of work and required skills.
* Willing to negotiate payment for performance.
* Payment terms
thirty (30) days from receipt.
* Business terms
We look for win-win relationships. We require the creation of a SLA previous to start any new operation.
Guatemala - Mixco, Guatemala
YEARS IN BUSINESS
Register or Login to view the outsourcing service provider contact information.