UNITED STATES OUTSOURCING COMPANY
Outsourcing or Offshoring Financial Research Services
3iAnalysis helps its financial services clients maintain their competitive edge by providing their investment research departments with intelligent, insightful and in-depth analyses and reports on over 1,000 public companies in over 30 industry sectors. We customize our coverage and our deliverables for each client, even down to the individual analyst if so desired. Clients use our high quality, low cost multi-shore approach to create advantages that increase their revenue while maintaining a competitive cost structure.
Today's model for conducting fundamental company analysis is broken when analysts spend 80% of their time on the tasks that produce 20% of the value: data gathering, model building, financial statement analysis. Clients value face time with analysts and the ideas that come from those interactions. Using a multi-shore team to compliment your existing staff by doing low value-add tasks allows senior analysts more time to generate value, that is, generating ideas and interacting with clients.
Using a multi-shore team is also a cost effective way to increase revenue through expanded coverage or new service offerings. We have significant success helping clients develop and deliver new offerings. One client signed with us as they recognized they could quadruple the scope of one of their offerings without quadrupling their cost structure resulting in a significant improvement in market acceptance of that offering.
We serve institutional users and suppliers of independent research and analysis:
- Investment banks
- Asset management firms
- Institutional money managers
- Independent research providers
- Brokerage houses
Our model is to act as a subcontractor to the research and analysis functions in those firms. We do not publish research for consumption by end users under the 3iAnalysis name.
Typical billing arrangements include:
- Delivering a defined set of deliverables, such as company reports, priced per deliverable for a set period of time. Think of it as a subscription service.
- Dedicating specific resources to specific analysts to do whatever types of deliverables that analyst desires. Think of having an additional associate analyst, based offshore, assigned to
one of your US-based Senior Analysts. In many cases, assignments given at the end of the US business day can be ready the next morning. This service would also be priced as an ongoing subscription.
- Individual turnkey projects. These would be quoted on a time and, if needed, material basis based on the scope of the project. Examples might be an industry report highlighting market conditions in a specific sector.
Our analysts, based in Delhi, India, have the right knowledge and credentials to deliver intelligent research and analyses. Academically, they all have MBAs and either a CPA or CFA certification. Experience levels range from 2 to 15 years in relevant financial analyst roles at firms like S&P and Fitch providing the acumen needed to provide insightful financial analyses. These insights are based on their deep experience and their expertise in multiple accounting standards:
– US GAAP
- Country-specific local GAAP.
Our focus is narrowly defined to our core area of expertise, the Equity and Fixed Income markets. We deliver services in the areas of:
-capital structure analysis
-financial statement analysis
Our model is to act like a subcontractor to your analyst organization. Clients define how they want their services delivered. Today, we deliver those services in 3 ways:
1. Ongoing subscriptions for a defined set of deliverables. For example, we build and maintain a model for a set number of companies. Updates are produced quarterly and at other noteworthy events such as a credit rating change.
2. Turnkey projects. Our mutual fund clients in India frequently choose this delivery method.
3. Dedicated support team for individual senior analysts. When expanding their research departments, firms choose to add associates offshore. Members of 3iAnalysis' team are then dedicated to supporting that analyst on an ongoing basis.
Clients appreciate the quality and timeliness of our services. In many cases, turnaround times are next day.
Our ties to the business school community in India provides easy access to that talent pool for adding staff. In one case, we doubled the size of our analyst team and started to deliver services within 6 weeks of signing that client's multiyear contract.
We have standard pricing for subscription models that are based on the providing a pre-defined set of deliverables for a fixed number of companies.
Projects are priced individually.
Dedicated resources are priced according to the experience level and skill level of the analyst.
We accept soft dollar payment structures.
United States - NY, NY
YEARS IN BUSINESS
Register or Login to view the outsourcing service provider contact information.