PHILIPPINES OUTSOURCING COMPANY
Kyrene Integrated Communications Team
Copy Writing, Editing, PR and Marketing Outsource Service Provider, Events
Kyrene is one dynamic team of freelancers composed of professional journalists, technical and creative writers, continuity writers, marketing specialists, authors, analysts, PR practitioners, broadcast and print editors, and English language professors.
Being an editorial outsourcing bureau, Kyrene’s foremost concern is to provide its clients fast, qualitative, comprehensive and reliable writing, editing, proofreading and translation services with utmost confidentiality.
Kyrene puts a high premium on privacy and business discretion. The team values confidentiality as much as it values the services they extend to their clients.
The Kyrene team has a cumulative professional experience of more than 20 years in the fields of journalism, publishing, advertising and corporate communications.
As a matter of policy, we, in the Kyrene team, would never accept editing/writing jobs or projects that are outside the group’s core competence. We don’t want our clients to believe in what we are not—that’s why we only take in jobs which we can vastly contribute in helping our clients develop their businesses.
Maintaining a pool of writers or editors may not be seen by some companies as a prudent business decision given the need to cut down on cost vis-à-vis the shrinking financial market. However, it can never be denied that companies have an extensive range of communications needs from plain business proposals to brochures, from posters to web content, from business reviews to annual reports, from business plans to feasibility studies—all these require sound ideas, creativity, criticisms, effective project management, professional experience and writing skills—and this is where our specialized services come in.
1. Editing (books, manuscripts, magazines, journals, news reports, feature stories, theses, essays, term papers, dissertations, scripts, proposals, handouts, brochures, advertising copies, etc.)
2. Writing (speeches, news items, news articles, scripts, business proposals, product profiles, user’s manuals, reference guides, technical and creative writing, web content, editorial supplements, product reviews, opinion pieces, human interest stories, business reports, annual reports, etc.)
3. Marketing (advertising copies, white papers, business plans, feasibility studies, in-house communications, etc.)
4. PR Support (developing press releases, press kits and other media-related activities)
5. Editorial Consultancy (analyze and fix content, organization and style, tone, and provide in-depth recommendations for rewriting—if necessary).
We guarantee that our outputs are comprehensive, well thought-out, straightforward and with fairly prompt turnaround time.
One more thing, though: We respect deadlines.
The rates are defined by the urgency of the job, complexity of the material and how long the pages range. For editing jobs, we usually charge $6.50 per page for a minimum of 1 week turnaround period—for a 30- to 120-page document containing approximately 300 words per page.
Please contact us for free project cost estimate.
Philippines - Paranaque, Metro Manila
YEARS IN BUSINESS
Register or Login to view the outsourcing service provider contact information.